Changelly Exchange Review
Changelly is a cryptocurrency exchange platform based in Prague that provide large variety of coin to coin exchange with the least hassle and procedure.
- A very simple interface and beginner friendly exchange
- No registration are required to trade
- Used to only provide coin to coin exchange , recently provided credit/debit card as well.
- Fiat to coin exchange is too costly compared to other exchange.
Previously Changelly only provide coin to coin currency exchange. However , recently they have provided an addition of Fiat currency to coin exchange via credit/debit card.
Changelly provide support every nation and country.
Changelly has one of the strongest privacy compared to all exchanges on the market. Changelly does not require any registration or verification to start trading. Any user can anonymously start trading right away.
Limit and Liquidity
Generally Changelly does not have any limit on coin to coin exchange. However for fiat currency to coins , there will be different limit depending on your country as below
- USA, Canada and Australia – $50 limit for the first transaction, the next purchase could be made in 4 days (100$ limit), $500 after 7 days of the first buy. No more than 3 payments within the first week. No limits in one month at all.
- CIS region (Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/Kazakhstan/Armenia/Georgia) – $200 limit for the first transaction. The next limit increase could be done in 24 hours. The total limit for the first week is $2000 and for the first month is $10000.
- EU and other countries – $100 limit for the first transaction, the next purchase could be made in 4 days with 200$ limit. And $500 after 7 days of the first buy. No more than 6 payments within the first week. No limits in one month at all.
Transaction time will roughly take from 5 to 30 minutes to be processed.
Changelly is automated trading AI that integrates with few bigger exchange platform such as Bittrex and Poloneix. However, Changelly had some review regarding high fiat currency to coin exchange.
Changelly charges 0.5% per transaction which applies for both coin to coin and fiat currency to coin.
Changelly provides a quite extensive FAQ section and a blog which they provides updates of current issues. Meanwhile they also can be contacted via their support email form for complicated issues.